Monday, December 17, 2012

28, YARDLINE!

A month ago, one of my most important life projects just ended with a failure. If you can recall from one of my entries last may titled "Six Months to Live," I told you it was actually my dream to die at age 24. But I successfully stepped through the line, celebrated my 25th birthday with amazing people, and still, I'm alive at this point. Wounded but not dying. Scarred but not dead. Emo, haha.

So since that project has long ceased, I was thinking what next gimmick to pull-off. I honestly still believe it's cool to die young. I'm now 25. So if we do some integral calculations in relation to the inexplicable biological sensation we call 'gut feel', where


I arrived at the conclusion that my new target is... ja-ran! Twenty-eight. Wala lang. Feeling ko lang kasi 29 is too old to die, and within three years I can still die with a Masteral degree if I decide to do it full time. Astig sa derivation di ba? :)

Alright, for people who are taking my words literally, cut the crap. What I'm trying to say is, you really never, never know. So do what you love doing NOW, freaks! Okay, I was talking to myself there. But you get the point. I know I don't have stupid readers. Sooo, let's just talk about this again three years from now, shall we. If I cross the line once more, I'd probably owe you a doctoral degree or a writing stint in NYT the next time. Haha. :D

2 comments:

  1. i think that's a formula for something else. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Pierre, did you actually solve it?? Ikaw na!!! Correct, it's a numerical formula where variables can be discretized and integrals can be replaced by a quadrature rule. For j = 0,1,... n. It's a method to get the value of the "n" variables. Papasa namang "n" yung age ah. Kunwari na lang. lol :))))

    ReplyDelete