Monday, March 6, 2017

DISTANCE

It's the last but most challenging semester, the "make or break" of it all. Tough, yes, but as usual, there's no other choice for us but to "make" it anyway. My buddy recently gifted me a set of pens and a little notebook to jot down important ideas for my thesis. Instead of jotting my fieldwork plans, however, I kind of "baptized" them by writing down something not related to thesis at all. Apparently most people here use blue ink more often (at home the only blue pens that I have are giveaways from somewhere lol). It was a standard store-bought 0.4mm fineliner with a durable tip, and though it blots quickly, the ink doesn't penetrate the other side of the paper no matter how thin it is. It amazed me, alright, so here's a couple of lines I managed to scribble tonight, an excerpt from a rather longer composition:



Hmm, these pens are a bit dangerous. But I'm old school and still enjoy using conventional pen and paper for writing. And maybe for some other types of experimenting. :) #







No comments:

Post a Comment