Monday, April 16, 2012

THE BLIND'S CORNER

by Ayn

Is it? Is it?
Good news, it is.
It came on a Good Friday.
On the 13th of April.
I'm beginning to think that 13 is lucky.
Or coincidence maybe.
Is it? Is it?
Maybe.

There wasn't a fair chance.
Chance is never fair at all.
Is it? Is it?
Of course it is ---
for you at certain times,
when polarity inadvertently leans
Towards the sun-drenched side for you.
Chance is never fair --- just like you.

Then you're given a second chance.
"How can I thank Thee?" you say.
Back off. Minutes ago you just asked,
"How will I thank Thee?"
Your skeptic self begin to believe
It's not something you deserve.
Is it? Is it?
Go down deep and see.

I did not move.
I dared not stir
Until Answers fall down ---
They always do.
Like second chances.
They're just quite around the corner.
Are they? Are they?
They could have been. #


photo credits: http://www.dipity.com/tickr/Flickr_corners/

No comments:

Post a Comment